Cedele Rewards Membership
1. What is Cedele Rewards?
The Cedele Rewards Membership is a cardless loyalty program that allows members to instantly earn and redeem rebates (Cedele $-points) from eligible transactions at any Cedele, Toss & Turn and Workspace Espresso Bar and Greater Lot by Cedele.
2. How do I sign up?
To sign up, please click on the following link: https://rewards.cedeledepot.com/register
3. Is there a membership fee?
There is a membership fee of $25 for a 1-year membership term. You will receive two welcome e-vouchers: A $30 e-voucher and an e-voucher for a complimentary cup of coffee/tea, both valid for 6 months after date of signup.
4. What is the duration of my membership?
Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of sign up.
For example, if your join date is on 25th November 2019, your membership will expire on 24th November 2020.
5. When will the Cedele $-points be credited into my account?
Points will be credited once the transaction has concluded and payment has gone through.
6. How are Cedele $-points given?
Earn 5% rebates from your nett purchases.
Simply inform the staff who is processing your order that you are a member and key in your mobile number. Points will be automatically accumulated (excluding promotional items and black-out dates)
7. Is there a minimum spend required to earn Cedele $-points?
There is no minimum spend required to earn Cedele $-points.
8. How do I redeem my Cedele $-points?
Points can be used at point-of- sale in-store to offset any amount from a bill at the rate of 1 Cedele Point = $1 Cash Redemption. Any remaining balance can be paid with cash, NETS or credit card.
9. How long does it take for the membership to be activated?
Membership activation is instant.
10. Is the membership transferrable and refundable?
Membership is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
11. How will my personal data be used in the program?
Member’s information and contact details are used solely for administrative and marketing purposed associated with The Bakery Depot. These may include but are not limited to mailers, emails and SMSes.
12. When can I renew my membership?
Renewal can only be done after your current membership cycle has expired and ONLY through your Cedele Rewards Account. Your Cedele $-points will expire along with your membership account and will NOT be brought forward to the next membership cycle.
13. Am I allowed to bring forward my Cedele $-points if I renew my membership?
Your Cedele $-points will expire along with your membership account and will NOT be brought forward to the next membership cycle.
For example, if your current membership expire on 30th November 2019, you will have to utilize all your Cedele $-points by 30th November 2019. If you renew your membership on 1st October 2019, you will have 0 Cedele $-points even if you didn’t used up your Cedele $-points by 30th November 2019.
14. How can I check my points balance and vouchers expiry date?
You can check in-store or online through the Cedele Membership Rewards portal.
15. Can I collect points from purchases made before my membership activation?
Only transaction after membership sign-up and activation will be considered for points accrual.
16. Can I share my membership with my family and friends?
Membership benefits can only be enjoyed when the member is present at the point-of-sale.
17. Can I authorize someone else to redeem my rewards on my behalf?
To safeguard members’ account, member must be present at the point of redemption.
18. If I have insufficient points, can I combine points with my family/friends to make the redemptions?
Cedele $-points cannot be transferred between members or combined for use. Only one member’s account can be linked to one bill.
Rewards and Benefits
19. Do I have to redeem the $30 e-voucher (in denomination of $10s)* & complimentary coffee/tea e-voucher immediately?
The e-vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of sign up.
*No refunds or partial usage to be allowed for the e-vouchers and it is not valid in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, promotions and e-vouchers.
20. How do I redeem my rewards/vouchers?
Simply inform the staff processing your order that you are a member and key in your mobile number.
21. What are the flavours for the complimentary slice of cake that I can choose from?
You may choose any cakes that is price $7.50 and below.
22. Do I get double rebates when I use the 15% off whole cake voucher in my birthday month?
The e-vouchers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, promotions and e-vouchers. Hence, you do not get the double rebates. You do get double rebates if you purchase a whole cake (without any promotions) in your birthday months.
23. Can I use the 15% off Whole Cake Birthday voucher on Cedele Market website?
The voucher is not applicable for order via the Cedele Market. Please visit the store to place your order.
24. I spent more than $500 during the first 6 months of my membership, do I get my reward voucher immediately?
The reward voucher will be credited into your account upon the complimentary renewal.
For example, if your current membership expires on 1 December 2019, you will get a complimentary renewal from 2 Dec 2019 (new membership expires on 1 Dec 2010) and your reward voucher will be credited into your account on 2 Dec 2019.
25. Do I get the welcome vouchers if my account gets auto-renewed?
No, you will not receive the welcome vouchers. You will get the reward voucher based on your nett spending.